I’m so excited that the first Creativity to Go of 2021 is now live and ready for you to subscribe!
Here’s how it works:
- Every month, I’ll choose a product to feature (either a stamp set or a bundle).
- When you subscribe to that month’s kit, you’ll receive the featured product AND supplies and tutorials to create five cards using your new product!
- You’ll also have access to an exclusive Zoom crafting session where we’ll meet and assemble the cards together.
- You can subscribe from anywhere in Canada, and enjoy a fun crafting experience at your own pace and convenience!
- Subscribe and pay by the 10th of the month to receive that month’s kit; you can also choose to add any other product (adhesive, cardstock, ink, etc.) to your order at the same time. (This month, be sure to choose an additional $34 in product to earn a free Sale-a-Bration item!).
- Kits will be delivered or shipped by the end of the month; tutorials (PDF and/or videos) will be sent by email.
Your subscription includes:
- The featured product for that month
- Supplies to create 5 cards with the featured product
- Tutorials (PDF and/or videos) to help you complete the cards
- Access to optional Zoom crafting calls
January’s Featured Product is the “Happiest of Birthdays” stamp set for a cost of $35. Sign up here by January 10th to receive the stamp set, supplies and tutorials! It’s a great time of year to stamp yourself a stack of birthday cards and be ready to celebrate all the special days in the months ahead. The Happiest of Birthdays stamp set is perfect for all these occasions! This selection of big, bold sentiments, suitable for all ages and genders, co-ordinates with the Stitched Rectangles dies and so many others of our dies, as well. In this class, you’ll get to use a variety of products and papers from the annual catalogue, spring mini catalogue, and even the Sale-a-Bration brochure!
Here are a couple of the cards I’ve made with the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set over the past few months.
And here’s a sneak peek at one of the cards we’ll be making together. I’ve combined the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper from the upcoming Spring Mini with the Ornate Borders and Stitched Nested Labels dies from the annual catalogue. I’m super pleased with how it came together! Remember, those who subscribe to the January Creativity to Go will get all the supplies, products, and tutorials to make this card AND four more!
Please visit my 24/7 online store by clicking above, or contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.