UPDATE: The more I see of this product medley, the more I love it! So, I’ve decided to offer a special deal. If three or more people purchase this medley, I will teach an exclusive FREE CLASS to those customers, where you will learn how to make four beautiful projects with your new products. If 6 or more people order, I will throw in a free pack of embellishments from the new annual catalogue for every attendee! Tell your friends!
While I was at OnStage, I got to see a demonstration of this amazing, exclusive new product medley called “Everything is Rosy”. This exclusive collection of cute, coordinating products will be available until May 31st or while supplies last. Note that these items are only available as an all-inclusive kit (cost $109); they are not available individually.
Check out each item included in this petal-packed product medley:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
Here’s a slideshow of the samples from OnStage, and from the Stampin’ Up! website:
Aren’t these projects gorgeous? This all-inclusive kit will be available starting tomorrow, May 1st – and remember, it’s only until May 31st or while supplies last.
Please visit my 24/7 online store by clicking above, or contact me: email@example.com.