If you follow any other demonstrators on social media, you may have seen lots of fun posts in November about OnStage Orlando, where over 8,000 demonstrators gathered from all over North America to celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 30th anniversary.
I chose not to attend that event, but the next convention is around the corner – and just across the water! OnStage Local in April 2019 will be held in Vancouver, and I’m going to be there, along with my team. And I want you to join us!
OnStage is an amazing opportunity to meet and connect with other demonstrators, and learn directly from Stampin’ Up! leaders. As an OnStage attendee, you will …
– Get exciting product news before anyone else
– Be the first to have the new catalogue in your hands
– Gain access to an exclusive pre-order, before demos who don’t attend
– Watch product demonstrations and try new products yourself via make-n-takes
– Receive free products in your swag bag
– Meet other enthusiastic demonstrators
– Attend educational presentations to support your business
– Swap cards/projects with other attendees
Want to join us? Sale-a-Bration starts TODAY, and that’s the perfect time to become a demonstrator. During Sale-a-Bration, you’ll have two Starter Kit options to choose from!
$225 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for $135
$225 worth of Stampin’ Up! products PLUS the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (retail value $68) for $175!
For both options, you will get free shipping and a business starter pack (order forms, catalogues, etc.) Best of all, you’ll get to choose what products go into your Starter Kit – inkpads, cardstock, stamp sets, paper, blends, whatever your heart desires. Right away, you’ll be paying less for your products, and as a demonstrator you’ll have access to terrific online and print resources to help you build your business your way. And as your team leader, I’ll be doing what I can to support you as you go!
If you’re interested in this opportunity and want to know more, let’s chat! I’m excited to welcome new members to the Stampin’ Up! family!
Please visit my 24/7 online store by clicking above, or contact me: email@example.com.